$31.00 – $187.50
Transkei Cubensis originated in the pastures of South Africa and is the only Cubensis naturally found on the continent. It is possible this is the mushroom referred to in Terrence Mckenna’s “Stoned Ape Theory”, the theory that psilocybe mushrooms positively influenced human evolutions.
Its caps are often medium to small in size, triangular or spear-shaped and orangish brown to whitish-yellow in colour. Stipes are often very long and slender, frequently curving. Sporation is typically light.
It is reviewed as average potency and a great experience for beginner users. Its effects are a mix of bodily buzzing and vibration, mental clarity, philosophical ideations, and euphoria.
- Shipping within Canada only. Unfortunately at this time we do not provide shipping outside of Canada.
- All orders are shipped out with Xpresspost via Canada Post
- Free shipping on orders over $120 after discounts and before tax
- Same day shipping on orders if payment was received before 12pm PST
- Packages typically take 1-4 business days to deliver across Canada.
- Discreet packaging. What you buy is your business and we want to keep it that way. All orders will be shipped in an unmarked package. There will be no branding on the outside of the packaging.
- Spend $120.00 to get Free Shipping
Microdose: 50-500 mg
Typical Recreational dose: 2–3g (a full trip dose)
Heroic dose 5-8 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)
God dose 10-28 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)
Our stacks can replace your medicine cabinet of nootropics supplements or even SSRI medication.
– To reduce the frequency and intensity of undesirable states caused by conditions like Depression, Anxiety, Alcoholism, Addiction, Mood Disorders, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, BPD among others
– To increase desirable states and outcomes, including Creativity, Energy, Productivity, Focus. Flow States, Better Relationships, Personal Boundary Development, Athletic Coordination, Leadership Development, and many others.
$31.00 – $187.50