Out of stock
$27.00 – $162.50
Cambodian is one of the most popular Cubensis strains. It was first discovered near the Ankor Was temple by famous mycologist John Allen
Its caps vary from light to dark brown in coloration, with a more even colour distribution across the cap than most other Cubensis. It typically has thick dense stipes (stems/stalks) and large bell-shaped caps.
It is well-reviewed for potency and growing speed, its effects include a fast-acting ‘mind’ high, euphoria, visual stimulation, but less bodily effects.
- Shipping within Canada only. Unfortunately at this time we do not provide shipping outside of Canada.
- All orders are shipped out with Xpresspost via Canada Post
- Free shipping on orders over $120 after discounts and before tax
- Same day shipping on orders if payment was received before 12pm PST
- Packages typically take 1-4 business days to deliver across Canada.
- Discreet packaging. What you buy is your business and we want to keep it that way. All orders will be shipped in an unmarked package. There will be no branding on the outside of the packaging.
- Spend $120.00 to get Free Shipping
The Cambodian Magic Mushroom is another strain of psilocybin cubensis, whose origins can be traced back to South East Asia. John W. Allen, author and noted mushroom enthusiast first discovered these spores in the Angkor Wat temple while filming about mushrooms there. From there, he took them back with him to America, and they began to spread like wildfire for their unique and energizing effects.
Its effect is generally quite potent, generating slight visual alteration alongside an increase in creative impulses. If you’re looking for a type of fungi that can help you get your work done and maybe philosophize a bit, this might be the right strain for you.
- Heavy: 5.00 grams and upwards
- Strong: 2.50 – 5.00 grams
- Medium: 1.00 – 2.50 grams
- Low: 0.25 – 1.00 grams
- Mild: 0.25 grams
Effects: Creativity, Euphoria, Joy, Psychedelic, Visual Hallucinations
1g, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g
$27.00 – $162.50