$34.00 – $206.25
The Mckennaii strain is a homage to legendary psychonaut and mycologist Terrence Mckenna. Mckenna’s popular “stoned ape theory” links psychotropic substances to expedited human evolution.
Mckennaii Cubensis is known for its potency, speed of colonization, and impressive yields. Its caps range between various shades of brown in coloration and are often bell-shaped. Stipes (stems/stalks) are of moderate thickness and often curved. It exhibits moderate sporation that sometimes discolours the cap purplish-black in maturity.
Its effects are very well-reviewed. Intense visual stimulation and hallucination, and immersive journeys through alternate realms of consciousness
- Shipping within Canada only. Unfortunately at this time we do not provide shipping outside of Canada.
- All orders are shipped out with Xpresspost via Canada Post
- Free shipping on orders over $120 after discounts and before tax
- Same day shipping on orders if payment was received before 12pm PST
- Packages typically take 1-4 business days to deliver across Canada.
- Discreet packaging. What you buy is your business and we want to keep it that way. All orders will be shipped in an unmarked package. There will be no branding on the outside of the packaging.
- Spend $120.00 to get Free Shipping
Microdose: 50-500 mg
Typical Recreational dose: 2–3g (a full trip dose)
Heroic dose 5-8 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)
God dose 10-28 g (Do not try this unless you are experienced with psilocybin and have done your research)
Our stacks can replace your medicine cabinet of nootropics supplements or even SSRI medication.
– To reduce the frequency and intensity of undesirable states caused by conditions like Depression, Anxiety, Alcoholism, Addiction, Mood Disorders, ADD/ADHD, PTSD, OCD, BPD among others
– To increase desirable states and outcomes, including Creativity, Energy, Productivity, Focus. Flow States, Better Relationships, Personal Boundary Development, Athletic Coordination, Leadership Development, and many others.
$34.00 – $206.25