Out of stock
$30.00 – $181.25
Vietnamese Cubensis was first collected in Hanoi Vietnam, the primary region that Psilocybe mushrooms grow in Vietnam.
It typically grows medium-sized long slender fruiting bodies yellowish to golden tan in coloration, and slender curving white stripes.
It is a great strain for beginners, moderately potent and offers a mix of mental and bodily effects, including synesthesia (mixing of the senses) and euphoria.
- Shipping within Canada only. Unfortunately at this time we do not provide shipping outside of Canada.
- All orders are shipped out with Xpresspost via Canada Post
- Free shipping on orders over $120 after discounts and before tax
- Same day shipping on orders if payment was received before 12pm PST
- Packages typically take 1-4 business days to deliver across Canada.
- Discreet packaging. What you buy is your business and we want to keep it that way. All orders will be shipped in an unmarked package. There will be no branding on the outside of the packaging.
- Spend $120.00 to get Free Shipping
Vietnamese Cubensis is an old school strain that dates back to an era when Psilocybe Cubensis was discovered for the first time in Cuba (Earle, 1906). The Vietnamese strain was first collected in 1907 as Naematoloma Caerulescens (which is now synonymous with P. Cubensis) by Narcisse Patouillard a French Pharmacist and Mycologist. The first specimen was discovered in Tonkin (Hanoi), North Vietnam.
As a very old strain that has come to define what a Psilocybe Cubensis is in the modern era, expect very classical magic mushroom experience similar to Cuban and Golden Teachers. These shrooms are known for a good balance of spiritual and visual effects. The Vietnamese Mushrooms have golden caps and are generally medium to large in size.
- Heavy: 5.00 grams and upwards
- Strong: 2.50 – 5.00 grams
- Medium: 1.00 – 2.50 grams
- Low: 0.25 – 1.00 grams
- Mild: 0.25 grams
Effects: Creativity, Euphoria, Joy, Psychedelic, Visual Hallucinations
1g, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g
$30.00 – $181.25